Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Five

The term high definition (HD) which I thought was meant to depict greater density in TV displays is now being used to swash all sorts of products. HD laminated counter tops, HD sunglasses, HD cameras, HD skin creams. Whats next.. HD books? HD clothing? I wont be surprised :P

Can romance and emotions be outsourced ?

There’s nothing like a glimpse at a day in a life of a manual laborer to make you appreciate your desk job a lot more, or else make you feel utterly sedate :P

Figure skating is all about elegance, grace and beauty. But what’s with the ugly horrific costumes performers wear? Fashion that can be most acceptable in a circus. Fringes, sequins, tatters wisps, feathers and sparkles galore, and colors so wild and neon, you wont find them in a Crayola 64 pack :P. The spills and thrills from last nights women’s free skating event at Olympics was quite mesmerizing though. Loved the speed, spins and jumps performed specially by the winners

As spring is slowly and painstakingly making its way, my thoughts are turning to pleasing meadows, and the bright yellow sun shining down on my spinning head, and life seemingly feels like a beautiful love story. But in this city of concrete jungle where meadows are few and far away and not to mention the buildings are too tall for the sun to actually touch one’s face. And oh, there is no one to twirl and swirl with. sigh** Nevertheless, my weekend plan involves in bringing the greens of spring into my cramped home. That’s right, I am gonna indulge in some indoor planting. I may even plant some herbs or veggies in my backyard. Just hope there’s no more snow showers :)

Ok with that random note, I sign off for the weekend. Have a safe one, friends!

Posted by Dewdrop :: 10:46 AM :: 19 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------