Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Thursday, February 16, 2006

News Views

Vice President, Dick Cheney accidently shot his friend while hunting for quail. I guess his reluctance to speak with the press on time made him more worthy of the headline news earlier this week, though media maybe overreacting to his hunting mishap. I bet when Cheney's maid served him breakfast on monday morning and when his driver drove him to 'work', he must've meant business as usual. However, if I shoot my friend in the head with a shotgun, I'd be arested. Im wondering if he was drunk or is he incompetent with the firearm due to his age? I think he should be charged with a trial for shooting his fellow hunter. It should be no different with him just cos he is the veep. If it was an accident, it can be proved. He'll have the best lawyers anyway.

Im enjoying the barrage of late night jokes re: the news. This hilarious video made me chuckle. Thought I'd share the laughs. Enjoy and have a great week(end) ahead.


PS: Thanks to everyone for rocking at the Valoween party!

Posted by Dewdrop :: 3:15 PM :: 30 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------