Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Friday, February 10, 2006

Overheard

Commute via public transport is fun I tell you. Here's what I caught on the bus and train today

A: Hey, wanna catch a movie this weekend?
B: I'd love to, but....
A: Oh, I get it...Cash flow problem, eh?
B: No, not really
A: Then?
B: Im broke
A: Same thing man
B: Actually not
B (continues): I don't make enough money to have a 'cash flow problem'
Me: All smiles :D

One More

Man: It feels like we are about to get into a fight
Woman: Yeah I dont want to do that
Man: All our fights follow the same script anyway
Man: We argue...One of us breaks the silence
Woman: Then we pout....Then one of us apologizes
Man: Then I go out and bring back ice cream as a peace offering
Man: So this time, what flavor do you want?
Me: All smiles :D:D


PS: Im sorry, I havent been responding to individual comments. Its just one of those moods, you know :) Take care and have a fun weekend

Posted by Dewdrop :: 10:42 AM :: 20 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------