Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A trite note

Back from my mini 12 days hibernation :) I missed this place, just like I miss being in my teens sometimes. No matter how broke or lonely I was, I had a potential and having a potential is so much easier than being actual.

Oh, I didnt elope with any house-husband, they are a rarity I believe :P

The computers here are down again. Wonder what good are they anyway? They never do what they say they're gonna do. They're completely unreliable and constantly letting you down.

Its really happened - They've made humans obsolete!!

Thanks all, for your insightful comments on my previous post, and give me some time, I am slowly crawling to your beautiful blogs :)

Posted by Dewdrop :: 10:13 AM :: 16 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------