Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

True Lies

So I have been tagged by Zombie

One lie - Nine truths. Pick the lie and the first one to guess it correct will be rewarded. Of course conditions apply.:)

My confession to the lie will be posted monday aug 22nd

1. I am possessive and stubborn
2. I have visited Iraq twice
3. I suffer from chronic anemia
4. I prefer blues to greens
5. I hate changes
6. I am perennially insomniac
7. Little objects symbolize a lifetime of memories for me
8. Of the 7 deadly sins (pride, lust, covetousness, envy, anger, sloth, gluttony) sloth is my favorite
9. I can cry non stop for hours
10. I can cook pretty well but I am not too fond of cooking

Posted by Dewdrop :: 11:18 AM :: 53 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------