Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Its around the corner

It started monday when it rained in the noon and into the evening. After dark, the rain grew fierce knocking clothes from my laundry poles and wheezing past the leaves no small feat for such a narrow, deep slope like this. The temperature has not recovered from the storm. I've closed my balcony door every night since then.

The flowers on the trees are gradually fading to pink and falling, leaving their stalks to disappear again into the forest like background. My car sparkles in the morning, balancing sheets of cold dew. The sun was low and silvery brilliant today. It shooted blinding beams levelled straight at my eyes when I faced the day. It's crouched guerilla style at the edges of tall trees. It flooded through the green grove by my house, lighting a deceivingly summery green scene. I'm not fooled. The game is up for us. Autumn is here, somewhere, like a hiding theif.

Posted by Dewdrop :: 10:22 AM :: 18 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------