Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Monday, March 27, 2006

Hello, a beautiful day

For most times I could rename Monday as Mon dooms day cos that’s the negative feeling that overwhelms me as the day begins. But not today. Today I want to start my week feeling perky and positive and let go ALL the negative feelings about people whom I resent, yes even that one creep down the hall who rightfully deserves my wrath, don’t ask me why :P

Forgiveness is indeed a logical act of self interest. Hatred is the poison we swallow hoping the other person will die. When we hate someone, we give the person control of our emotions. When we react with resentment to resentment, blame to blame and rage to rage, we improbably become a part of the problem. When someone has behaved badly with us, instead of counteracting, we should forgive the person and send a prayer their way so they can see the clarity in their errors. Nothings is more powerful than being at peace with ourselves.

On that boosting and positive note, I start off my week with a smile.

Happy Monday, people!

Posted by Dewdrop :: 9:39 AM :: 14 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------