Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Friday, March 31, 2006

Ramblings of an effusive mind

Memories are relative. People change, situations change, and sometimes, you can't change them back. Sometimes, you have to let go and consider yourself lucky that you even have memories that you consider to be perfect, that there have been moments in your life that have been so beautiful. Slowly, I am learning, accepting and moving on, but this does not mean that I am forgetting. I will never forget, because you never completely get over some things.

I have no reason to be sad, but I am. I know that tomorrow is going to be different and the new opportunities will be amazing, but I feel like I don't have the energy to feel or care about anything anymore.

Is this really what I want to do? I find myself wondering. Most of the time I don’t know what I want to do, or where I am going. I think I see a deeper meaning behind the phrase Taking the plunge. I have thrown myself into the sea called life and am waiting to see where it will take me.

With this, I leap forward to the new beginings ahead of me. Until we meet again, be well and God bless :)

Posted by Dewdrop :: 10:23 AM :: 36 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------