Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yin and Yang

There’s somebody else around me who has a magnificent idea. First, I was jealous, now I’m being supportive. Optimist that I am, I think together we’ll be even more powerful

I was involved in a project, which seemed beyond my expertise. Gradually I started feeling somewhat confident and raised to the challenge. Meanwhile, my boredom vanished.

I looked here and I looked there. The answer I was seeking wasn’t in either place. It was all over the place.

I was being tested to see if I could do what I had promised. I’ve been thrifty with promises, I could!

I tried answering all the questions coming to me like machine gunfire. Guess this is what all those years of training and learning have been for.

Discussions about shared money are confusing, but a hope for happy ending prevails

Upsetting information at first causes a problem. I felt unprepared but was not dismayed. The truth had set me free.

To let the nay sayers slow me down is so unreassuring. Endeavors that I’ve begun now are favored to succeed, but there are rocky moments

I must decide now to better the best I’ve done before. I must go farther, faster, higher or whatever it takes to renew my faith.

Posted by Dewdrop :: 10:21 AM :: 22 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------