Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Quick Update

Hello World :)

I'll be back soon. Right now I am soaking in pure joy which was distant to me for years. The joy of being in the company of my parents, of seeing love in their eyes, of savoring mum's cooking, of watching dad relax carefree, of being relieved of homely chores and finally feel contented to see them happy.

Work has been busy, super busy. Surprisingly I havent felt the monotony yet. Guess its a sign, I may adhere to this company longer than my expectations.

Travelling has been on the cards. 3 weekends 4 cities - Ontario, London, Boston, Burlington and there's more to follow. Unpacking my backpack sounds like a bad idea. Memorial day weekend around the corner has already snapped up sweet deals. I plan to save bucks by travelling regular weekends/weekdays when its less crowded and more affordable.

Mother Nature is dishing out the winds and downpours making the summer feel like fall. I yearn for warm sunny days without having to be loaded with jackets or sweaters. Oh, but the blasting AC in my office hardly differentiates seasons. I have no riddance from my beloved sweaters. We always stick together.

That's pretty much for now. Asta la vista!


Posted by Dewdrop :: 2:00 PM :: 17 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------