Radiant Dreamscapes
Radiant Dreamscapes

Thursday, September 29, 2005

One Year and One Hundreed

Me and my blog have been together for a year, through the good times and the bad. Our relation has not been the best of all. I’ve been mean, stubborn, temperamental, and have even refused to see my space for days. But my blog never complained, nor did it ask me any questions for my tantrums. It did not even flinch when I was so darn rude. For this and for all the wonderful special people I met, thanks.

With pleasure I announce this as my 100th post, I'd like to compile a categorial list of my favorite posts, and this could be for records. Browse through, if you care :)

If wishes were horses

Some poetry writing

For the fun of memes and lists

My greatest loss


Home is where the heart is

As musical as we could get

Some controversial memories

Something humorous?

For the love of narcissism

Nostalgia and reminiscence


Posted by Dewdrop :: 1:20 PM :: 38 Scribbles!

Scribble your mind!

---------------------------------------